All of our jewelry is made from 316L Stainless Steel. There are many benefits of stainless steel jewelry, including:
- It will not tarnish or rust.
- Higher durability for jewelry that will last years.
- It is ideal for sensitive skin.
Will the plating finish and color fade over time?
- As with almost all jewelry, plating and polishing naturally fades over time from exposure to oils in the skin and the environment, use of perfumes and colognes, and use of abrasive household cleaners. This fading can take months or even years - it's difficult to predict. If your product begins to fade within 30 days of receiving it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will replace your item.
Follow the simple steps below to help keep your jewelry looking pristine year after year.
- Use the provided fabric cloth to keep your jewelry clean of fingerprints and dust.
- It's best to store your pieces separately. Try to keep items in individual bags or pouches. The best way to store necklaces is to hang them.
- It's best to remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, or while using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, mix water with a mild dishwashing soap and use a soft lint-free cloth. Gently wipe the jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Jewelry cleaners are sometimes too harsh and may contain abrasives, so we generally recommend against using them.
- After your jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth that is suitable for stainless steel jewelry to shine it.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.